Discontinuous PU Sandwich Panel Line
1. Discontinuous PU Sandwich Panel Line is to produce the sandwich panel with the color steel or galvanized sheet(PPGI) on upper and lower sides and the core of polyurethane(PU) or Polyisocyanurate Foam (PIR) insulated material.
2. The main press machine is consisted of the multi-layers of working tables and the rail stands. During actual production, after roll forming the sheets profile, the top and bottom metal sheets will be installed on the working tables of the main press machine, seal with mould frames. Working tables will take them and move into the main press machine. Injecting mixed PU or PIR raw material. Meanwhile the material start foaming and curing. When the time is up, working table moves out, moulds frames are moved out for taking out the finished sandwich panels. Then the machine is ready for next production cycle.
3. The main press machine produces PU or PIR sandwich panel for Max. Panel Length 6m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 16m…Adjustable Panel Width less than 1.2m,Different Thickness 30-200mm.
Down side rigid board feed—-Rolling rack—-glue drop onto rigid board—-glue sweep—-sheet load—– Rolling rack and lamination—–glue drop onto Sheet—-glue sweep—-up rigid board feed —Rolling lamination—-finished product
|Length of Panel||6m, 9m, 12m, 15m|
|Width of Panel||500-1250mm|
|Thickness of Panel||30mm-200mm|
|Working Temperature||0-60 C degress(adjustable)|
|Pressure Machine Close Speed||10~30mm/s|
a.One year guarantee for whole machine.
b.24 hours technical support by email or calling.
c.If there is any problem found of the machine, we will repair it for free in one year.
Packaging & Delivery
1. 40” container
2. The machine we will wrap in plastic and attach marks
3. Other machine elements and tools we have a wood box
4. Before loading, we will fix and check the machine
5. Before shipping, we will invite our customer to check the machine again
Within 65 working days after receipt
1.Produce different purlin size without changing rollers or spacers.
2.No need changing cutter for different size.
3.Easy operation, low maintenance cost
4.Infinite sizing(any size within machine range),help to save material
5.Optional Punch hole at any position of purlin web side and flange side